how could you be so HEARTLESS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] W E L C O M E !
[#o2] I`m the owner here .
[#o3] No judging here
[#o5] Judge me if you know me well
[#o4] Don`t like it? go press alt+F4


The Little Girl♥


P A T R I C I A - 方 贤 婷
nothing's wrong with my name.
First cried on 29 January 1996
Naval Base Sec ; 3e2'10 4e2'11
Sacramento City College, California, USA
University of California, Davis
♥ Dance
I M P E R F E C T
♥ (Ko)Rilakkuma
Indo-Chinese!(:
Twitter Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Patricia Ana

Create Your Badge
Her Wishes♥


Updated on o1.o1.13

• Happiness



Sweet Escapes♥

ALIENS♥
---------------------------------
Wei Kang
ShanShan
Terence


Dearest♥
---------------------------------
Amelia
Liz ; PerverticCicak
Sab ; Mesum-Twinny
Syazwan ; Bestfriend
Vanessa
Vivian ; Nerdie


NavalBase;
---------------------------------
Alexis
Brandon ; Blender
Fawwaz ; FawyBotakB
Hamizah
HuatKit ; AhPek
Katherine
Patricia ; Halim
Mabel ; AhMamaa
Xinyi
YuXuan ; AhJie


Others;
---------------------------------
Cindy ; Shinzuii
Laurentia


Read more♥

Happy 20th, Kevin!
my straight gay-best-friend.
Getting older soon.
First day of Spring Semester 2013.
A dream guy?
Happy ever after.
Payback.
Wordless.
Damaged and Drained, Emotionally.
Catching up session.

January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
March 2014
July 2014
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
June 2016



torturous routine.
Saturday, February 9, 2013 Saturday, February 09, 2013

I am dying.
I'd never expected this semester to be this tough.
My routine, totally screws me up.
Why the hell did I take all these tough classes? I should've listened to my mom to drop one class, but if I did, what if it will delay my graduation?
What a dilemma.

My English Professor suggested me to do blogging to improve my writing skills. Or maybe not improve, just get used to it, i guess. But how am I supposed to do that with this kind of schedule?

My friends are complaining about my social life. I couldn't make time to hang out with them on weekdays. Apologies!

But seriously, even though I have only only one class on Monday, I have 3 classes on Tues and Thurs. Even if I wanted to hang out after my class on Mon, I cant. I have to finish up the rest of the homework for Tues. On Tues Wed Thurs, I sleep around 12am at night and HAVE TO wake up at 6am. And I am only done for the day at 6pm. How can I not be worn out this way? And after all these classes, there are ALWAYS homework.
On Wed morning, I have lab and I gotta do pre-lab and post-lab for this class.
On Friday, I gotta attend this study group for Chemistry class to get extra credit.
And I can hang out after that, but just like yesterday, I spent my Friday finishing up online homework with due date or just normal homework with the intention of being able to relax for the rest of the weekend.

This Semester, I was kind of hoping to get a job, which will fill in my application to transfer. But with this schedule, it is just impossible.

Oh, and by the way, I just turned seventeen. I'm thankful for the surprise which I was not expecting because I know that all of you were having midterm week. So I went to sleep, but you guys bashed me just like that, came inside my super messy room (a proof that I've been studying) and I was totally shocked. I was peacefully sleeping, people! But still, thank you to make time for this.(:

Furthermore, I wanna sincerely thank those who made efforts to wish me, even privately. As I had deactivated my facebook for a day, and I did not use BBM anymore, you all made the effort to whatsapp or LINE or Skype me, and some did it through Instagram, and mostly Twitter. Thank you so much!!!
And special thanks to those who sent me a long long long birthday message.
Honestly, I was not even excited for my birthday. Something sort of happened during this event. What I expected came true. It happened last few years, and it just happened again. Just one small thing, it totally ruined it. Even though I tried to understand, I still could not feel okay. It hurt so much.

If it were his, you would not forget, would you? You would remember it long before the D-day. It is just awesome to spend your birthday with swollen puffy eyes, you know. Fantastic.