how could you be so HEARTLESS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] W E L C O M E !
[#o2] I`m the owner here .
[#o3] No judging here
[#o5] Judge me if you know me well
[#o4] Don`t like it? go press alt+F4


The Little Girl♥


P A T R I C I A - 方 贤 婷
nothing's wrong with my name.
First cried on 29 January 1996
Naval Base Sec ; 3e2'10 4e2'11
Sacramento City College, California, USA
University of California, Davis
♥ Dance
I M P E R F E C T
♥ (Ko)Rilakkuma
Indo-Chinese!(:
Twitter Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Patricia Ana

Create Your Badge
Her Wishes♥


Updated on o1.o1.13

• Happiness



Sweet Escapes♥

ALIENS♥
---------------------------------
Wei Kang
ShanShan
Terence


Dearest♥
---------------------------------
Amelia
Liz ; PerverticCicak
Sab ; Mesum-Twinny
Syazwan ; Bestfriend
Vanessa
Vivian ; Nerdie


NavalBase;
---------------------------------
Alexis
Brandon ; Blender
Fawwaz ; FawyBotakB
Hamizah
HuatKit ; AhPek
Katherine
Patricia ; Halim
Mabel ; AhMamaa
Xinyi
YuXuan ; AhJie


Others;
---------------------------------
Cindy ; Shinzuii
Laurentia


Read more♥

torturous routine.
Happy 20th, Kevin!
my straight gay-best-friend.
Getting older soon.
First day of Spring Semester 2013.
A dream guy?
Happy ever after.
Payback.
Wordless.
Damaged and Drained, Emotionally.

January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
March 2014
July 2014
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
June 2016



first love.
Saturday, February 9, 2013 Saturday, February 09, 2013

It's been such a long time, my dear blog.
Finally get to have some free time and blog something I had in mind.

Every girls, or even boys, have their first loves. Just like what they said, "First loves are unforgettable."

I met mine when I was in high school. That was exactly when I started to understand about how hopes kept me to hold on to him. We started off as friends. He never dated anyone before. We were in a group. We got close after several hanging out sessions. I started to have a crush on him without him knowing up until now. It was the first time that I could like someone for such a long time. My feelings for him never faded for about a year. Every time we were about to meet, I get butterflies in my stomach, even up until now. When he smiles, everything just seems so... perfect.
He was like everything I could ask for.
Even though we did not get to be more than friends, my feeling never fully fades away. I don't know why but when we met again recently, I was just so happy and i don't know.. It was like, he was the only thing I wanted to see. He changed pretty much especially on his attitudes. He talks to me more and he always teases me. I felt happy about it for no reason.
I guess it's true that your feelings for your first love will never fully go away.
But I don't regret for him to be my first love. He is just.. that perfect in my eyes.
I bet everyone else has their interesting and special stories of their own first loves.