how could you be so HEARTLESS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] W E L C O M E !
[#o2] I`m the owner here .
[#o3] No judging here
[#o5] Judge me if you know me well
[#o4] Don`t like it? go press alt+F4


The Little Girl♥


P A T R I C I A - 方 贤 婷
nothing's wrong with my name.
First cried on 29 January 1996
Naval Base Sec ; 3e2'10 4e2'11
Sacramento City College, California, USA
University of California, Davis
♥ Dance
I M P E R F E C T
♥ (Ko)Rilakkuma
Indo-Chinese!(:
Twitter Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Patricia Ana

Create Your Badge
Her Wishes♥


Updated on o1.o1.13

• Happiness



Sweet Escapes♥

ALIENS♥
---------------------------------
Wei Kang
ShanShan
Terence


Dearest♥
---------------------------------
Amelia
Liz ; PerverticCicak
Sab ; Mesum-Twinny
Syazwan ; Bestfriend
Vanessa
Vivian ; Nerdie


NavalBase;
---------------------------------
Alexis
Brandon ; Blender
Fawwaz ; FawyBotakB
Hamizah
HuatKit ; AhPek
Katherine
Patricia ; Halim
Mabel ; AhMamaa
Xinyi
YuXuan ; AhJie


Others;
---------------------------------
Cindy ; Shinzuii
Laurentia


Read more♥

your stupid addiction.
first love.
torturous routine.
Happy 20th, Kevin!
my straight gay-best-friend.
Getting older soon.
First day of Spring Semester 2013.
A dream guy?
Happy ever after.
Payback.

January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
March 2014
July 2014
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
June 2016



My first Valentine's Date.
Friday, February 15, 2013 Friday, February 15, 2013

For the first time ever, I just went on a Valentine's date.
I was really nervous and feared awkwardness.
But who would've thought it went pretty well.
He made all the reservations and plans. Honestly, i'll just go with it. I dont really have the time to think of all those due to all my homework, quizzes, and exams.

He really has some ethics. He was on time. He came down his car and fetched me. He always opened up the door for me. We talked about a lot of things. It's kind of scary for me as it was my first time going for such thing. When my mom contacted me and told me not to go home late, he sent me home directly after dinner. He gave me a bouquet of roses and a box of ferrero rocher. He walked me to my house door and left.
That was a really good etiquette.

I was comfortable talking to him. Once I'm home, mommy's investigation started. But it was fun telling her everything. One part that sucks. A comparison. She asked me to compare him with someone which reminded me of unpleasant things. But who cares. He's not and will not be a part of my life anymore.

Overall, I had fun and enjoyed it. But I'm not ready to be in an official stage yet. I'm just gonna give it time and see how things go.
But still, thank you for today. (':