how could you be so HEARTLESS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] W E L C O M E !
[#o2] I`m the owner here .
[#o3] No judging here
[#o5] Judge me if you know me well
[#o4] Don`t like it? go press alt+F4


The Little Girl♥


P A T R I C I A - 方 贤 婷
nothing's wrong with my name.
First cried on 29 January 1996
Naval Base Sec ; 3e2'10 4e2'11
Sacramento City College, California, USA
University of California, Davis
♥ Dance
I M P E R F E C T
♥ (Ko)Rilakkuma
Indo-Chinese!(:
Twitter Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Patricia Ana

Create Your Badge
Her Wishes♥


Updated on o1.o1.13

• Happiness



Sweet Escapes♥

ALIENS♥
---------------------------------
Wei Kang
ShanShan
Terence


Dearest♥
---------------------------------
Amelia
Liz ; PerverticCicak
Sab ; Mesum-Twinny
Syazwan ; Bestfriend
Vanessa
Vivian ; Nerdie


NavalBase;
---------------------------------
Alexis
Brandon ; Blender
Fawwaz ; FawyBotakB
Hamizah
HuatKit ; AhPek
Katherine
Patricia ; Halim
Mabel ; AhMamaa
Xinyi
YuXuan ; AhJie


Others;
---------------------------------
Cindy ; Shinzuii
Laurentia


Read more♥

Judgmental freaks.
Just wish to be "normal".
Happy ending?
Don't Leave
The prince charming.
My first Valentine's Date.
your stupid addiction.
first love.
torturous routine.
Happy 20th, Kevin!

January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
March 2014
July 2014
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
June 2016



When will it be good enough?
Sunday, July 27, 2014 Sunday, July 27, 2014

You know, surviving in this society is really hard. People don't just accept you the way you are. They set standards to what they can accept and whether or not you're good enough. It's literally impossible to please everyone. First of all, in terms of appearance. You gotta look good, both outfits and body shapes. Nowadays, the trend is that you gotta be as skinny as you can and that's the definition of the perfect bods. Not only that, you also gotta be all brand-y to satisfy and please people who see you. For instance, on Instagram, people who get most likes aren't the prettiest. They got it because of their flaunts on their money; how they got to have all the branded stuffs. Those girls mostly are skinny as fuck, literally, bones covered in skins. I mean, I do not support obesity but look what this generation has done to the newer and younger generations?! Cases of bulimia and anorexic increase way more than they did in the previous years. More people get bullied if they are not skinny and posing in bikinis. That's just ridiculous. I dont know if social network is to be blamed or how the media has pictured and defined perfection the way they like it.
Everyone has the right to be comfortable in their own skin but with all the judgments given by people around us, it is one hell of a task to do. Personally, I am aware I am neither skinny nor obese. I am meat-y but not to the point of 'fat'. But once again, people's definition of 'fat' and 'skinny' are different. I have been trying to lose weight back to my previous weight. I gained like almost 20lbs and only lost like half of it. Still tryna lose more but it gets hard. I gotta be honest, i love foods. They are so irresistible! I dont like to do diets or skipping meals or starving myself. I only 'starve' myself on midnights when I'm about to sleep. My mom wants me to lose weight so bad especially girls nowadays are expected to be skinny and if you're fat, you're just basically ugly. I found some people who actually look good even when they are fat. But it does not seem that way for some people. I was about to just lose it naturally by trying to accept my body the way it is. Just do it slowly by reducing my meals but when I start doing that and accepting the fact that i am meat-y, people around me start pressurizing me again to make me lose it fast! It's not the best feeling but I know they want it for my own good. But sometimes, you know when you just wanna accept who you are and not try so hard to fit to what people's desires. But you know what, I've learned the hard way, it is just harsh to try to survive if you are not up to this society's expectations. Yes, that's how cruel this world is.
Sometimes I wish I can talk this out, but this kind of topic is embarrassing and sometimes you just dont find the right people to share it with.
I sincerely hope this society will change for the better. Let people accept who they are regardless how they look. People should be just acceptable and meat-y as long as they are not overweight, which is unhealthy, rather than being anorexic. The most important thing is, they just gotta be able to accept who they are and love themselves. It is just sickening looking at how people judge each other and all those cyber bullying. What has this generation become?!