how could you be so HEARTLESS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] W E L C O M E !
[#o2] I`m the owner here .
[#o3] No judging here
[#o5] Judge me if you know me well
[#o4] Don`t like it? go press alt+F4


The Little Girl♥


P A T R I C I A - 方 贤 婷
nothing's wrong with my name.
First cried on 29 January 1996
Naval Base Sec ; 3e2'10 4e2'11
Sacramento City College, California, USA
University of California, Davis
♥ Dance
I M P E R F E C T
♥ (Ko)Rilakkuma
Indo-Chinese!(:
Twitter Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Patricia Ana

Create Your Badge
Her Wishes♥


Updated on o1.o1.13

• Happiness



Sweet Escapes♥

ALIENS♥
---------------------------------
Wei Kang
ShanShan
Terence


Dearest♥
---------------------------------
Amelia
Liz ; PerverticCicak
Sab ; Mesum-Twinny
Syazwan ; Bestfriend
Vanessa
Vivian ; Nerdie


NavalBase;
---------------------------------
Alexis
Brandon ; Blender
Fawwaz ; FawyBotakB
Hamizah
HuatKit ; AhPek
Katherine
Patricia ; Halim
Mabel ; AhMamaa
Xinyi
YuXuan ; AhJie


Others;
---------------------------------
Cindy ; Shinzuii
Laurentia


Read more♥

Interphase: Denial and Acceptance.
To the guy who's gone great lengths for me.
When will it be good enough?
Judgmental freaks.
Just wish to be "normal".
Happy ending?
Don't Leave
The prince charming.
My first Valentine's Date.
your stupid addiction.

January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
March 2014
July 2014
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
June 2016



I miss you.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The past week has been so hard.
I have been missing you like crazy.
I know we had a rough start, and things started to go well when you went back.
Maybe a little distance was all we needed to realize the importance of each other in our lives.
I am starting to fall for you even deeper the same way you are falling for me deeper.

Up until now, I still can't quite figure out why you chose to go back this moment.
I actually thought you were avoiding me, but you were not.
But I still don't understand your decision.
You decided to go back for about 3 weeks when you clearly know I will be the one going back the next week.
To be exact, we will have 4 days together before we are separated again.
I am still curious whether you are doing all these on purpose or just a coincidence.

One week felt like a month and I do not know how to feel thinking that we will be separated again for 2 months.
How do you expect me to survive during that time?
Few weeks have felt like hell, what are you expecting for months?
Or is this what you really wanted, to just stay long distance as much as we can?
I still can't quite understand that mind of yours.

"I miss you so much."
"I wanna hug you so bad."
"I can't wait for the day to be able to see you."
All these words have been said so many times in a day.
Do you know how hard it is to know you are sick yet there is nothing I can do since I am so far away?
Is this how it's gonna be for the next 2-3 months?
I feel so.... stuffy inside.
I wish you would understand but I don't really know how to explain it to you too.

I know we both are trying hard to make this work but it just gets harder with distance.
I don't know if it will be a bliss in disguise or if it will ruin us instead.
I am scared but I don't know if you will feel the same way.
Or you will just be on your adventurous side and experience this so-called temporary long distance thing.

I have been missing you like crazy,
I am falling for you deeper,
The fear, as well, is increasing.
I wish things will really work out between us.