how could you be so HEARTLESS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] W E L C O M E !
[#o2] I`m the owner here .
[#o3] No judging here
[#o5] Judge me if you know me well
[#o4] Don`t like it? go press alt+F4


The Little Girl♥


P A T R I C I A - 方 贤 婷
nothing's wrong with my name.
First cried on 29 January 1996
Naval Base Sec ; 3e2'10 4e2'11
Sacramento City College, California, USA
University of California, Davis
♥ Dance
I M P E R F E C T
♥ (Ko)Rilakkuma
Indo-Chinese!(:
Twitter Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Patricia Ana

Create Your Badge
Her Wishes♥


Updated on o1.o1.13

• Happiness



Sweet Escapes♥

ALIENS♥
---------------------------------
Wei Kang
ShanShan
Terence


Dearest♥
---------------------------------
Amelia
Liz ; PerverticCicak
Sab ; Mesum-Twinny
Syazwan ; Bestfriend
Vanessa
Vivian ; Nerdie


NavalBase;
---------------------------------
Alexis
Brandon ; Blender
Fawwaz ; FawyBotakB
Hamizah
HuatKit ; AhPek
Katherine
Patricia ; Halim
Mabel ; AhMamaa
Xinyi
YuXuan ; AhJie


Others;
---------------------------------
Cindy ; Shinzuii
Laurentia


Read more♥

I miss you.
Interphase: Denial and Acceptance.
To the guy who's gone great lengths for me.
When will it be good enough?
Judgmental freaks.
Just wish to be "normal".
Happy ending?
Don't Leave
The prince charming.
My first Valentine's Date.

January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
March 2014
July 2014
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
June 2016



One and only.
Thursday, June 4, 2015 Thursday, June 04, 2015

Why is it so hard for guys to understand that what a girl wants is just for you to let them know they are your one and only?
Even after so many arguments that most of the time ended with "whatever", some of them still don't get it.
They take it as a sense of jealousy, girls being oversensitive.
Well, maybe because you did not convince her enough that she's the only one that caught your eyes.
It's not difficult to just ensure your girl that she is the one and only for you.

Guys will just be all "just kidding, babe" about these stuffs but honestly, girls will remember it.
Those "jokes" are like scarred in our memories, making us feel more insecure.

I thought when you called me "yours", I could do the same.
I thought you would understand where all these insecurities of mine are coming from.
I thought you would always fight for me, but I'm not so sure about it anymore.
I thought you would be the guy who would only had your eyes on that one girl, please don't let me be wrong about this.

I hope you would understand that all these worries, sensitivities, insecurities, anger, and pain are all due to my feelings for you.
I am scared of hurting you, I know I hurt other people both intentionally or accidentally but I specifically told you to be aware of it.
I know you have your own share of pain in the past, but so do I.
There is always a reason why it takes so little for me to give up on a relationship especially knowing the other party chose to give up just like that.
For this, you have persuaded me to give it a try, to actually fight for it but why do I feel more pain than before?
Am I doing something wrong? Or is it normal?
"It's better to feel hurt than nothing at all." - but maybe when you feel enough pain accumulated altogether from the past, you would then realize that it's better to feel numb.

If only you could realize that all these reactions are there because I am actually scared of losing you and not getting another chance.

I truly hope this time around, I am not making the wrong decision.