how could you be so HEARTLESS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] W E L C O M E !
[#o2] I`m the owner here .
[#o3] No judging here
[#o5] Judge me if you know me well
[#o4] Don`t like it? go press alt+F4


The Little Girl♥


P A T R I C I A - 方 贤 婷
nothing's wrong with my name.
First cried on 29 January 1996
Naval Base Sec ; 3e2'10 4e2'11
Sacramento City College, California, USA
University of California, Davis
♥ Dance
I M P E R F E C T
♥ (Ko)Rilakkuma
Indo-Chinese!(:
Twitter Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Patricia Ana

Create Your Badge
Her Wishes♥


Updated on o1.o1.13

• Happiness



Sweet Escapes♥

ALIENS♥
---------------------------------
Wei Kang
ShanShan
Terence


Dearest♥
---------------------------------
Amelia
Liz ; PerverticCicak
Sab ; Mesum-Twinny
Syazwan ; Bestfriend
Vanessa
Vivian ; Nerdie


NavalBase;
---------------------------------
Alexis
Brandon ; Blender
Fawwaz ; FawyBotakB
Hamizah
HuatKit ; AhPek
Katherine
Patricia ; Halim
Mabel ; AhMamaa
Xinyi
YuXuan ; AhJie


Others;
---------------------------------
Cindy ; Shinzuii
Laurentia


Read more♥

The pain of the past.
That pain.
Happiness.
One and only.
I miss you.
Interphase: Denial and Acceptance.
To the guy who's gone great lengths for me.
When will it be good enough?
Judgmental freaks.
Just wish to be "normal".

January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
March 2014
July 2014
April 2015
May 2015
June 2015
July 2015
June 2016



Me and my anxiety
Sunday, July 19, 2015 Sunday, July 19, 2015



All the sleepless nights, accompanied by the pain.
Sometimes I am wondering what is wrong with myself.
I did not expect how hard it is to be happy.
I know all you wanted was for me to be happy with you
But right now, you are unable to give me that happiness.
You are dealing with your own problems and I wish I could be there for you.
I am currently dealing with mine too and I wish you'd be there for me too.
But we are just two complicated people trying to make the other person happy while fixing ourselves.

It hurts, every night, every day, every single damn time.
I don't know if it was the distance or just us, getting further apart.
I kept telling myself to not expect anything but all I do was getting myself disappointed again and again.
Is it so bad to ask for some time of yours to just focus on me?
I know it was not a 'never' but I wanted more.
I spared some of my time, sacrificed my sleep just to talk to you, to at least spend time with you even with all the distance.
I want you to know even if I am not physically there, I will always try to be there for you even just emotionally.
And eventually I realized, you are the first guy who taught me how to be sad and happy at the same time.
You hold the award of making me cry the most by far.
Sometimes I wonder if all these pain are worth it.
Am I even worth it in your eyes?
Do I even worth those efforts, time, and attention?
Did I make a mistake by trusting my gut and putting faith on you?


I remember you told me you had your own problems and that I should not make it worse.
But what if I told you I had my own share on my plate and you are actually making it worse?
Maybe you'd threatened to leave because you make me unhappy without putting a fight.
You told me to be understanding, and I told you I AM trying.
Can you, just once, imagine yourself in my shoes?
Can you please try to be more understanding?
I kept giving chances and chances and I asked myself,
"What would happen in the future when we had to be in a long distance relationship for a way longer period of time?"
Am I gonna get this kind of treatment again from you?
All I asked is just some more efforts. Is that too much to ask for?
I wonder if I was the one who's missing you more than you missing me or is it that I was never your priority?
All those words, were they just lies?

I wished there was actually someone I could talk to, share with.
But every single time I wanted to pour my heart out, I ended up pulling back.
I kept telling myself they do not need to know all these, they had their own problems.
I feel like I'm already back to my previous state.
Back to the cutting, crying, and all the negativity.





Sometimes I hate myself so much to the point where I wish I should've vanished.